Early Intervention Contact Officers
Assisting you with issues of bullying, harassment, discrimination and related matters.
Early Intervention Contact Officers (EICO) are trained and designated staff within TAFE NEW - New England Institute. They are the first point of contact for staff, students, customers and contractors seeking support and assistance in dealing with harassment, bullying and other related issues.
Are you being.....
- treated less favourably because you belong to an identified group of people
- being treated unreasonably
- offended, humiliated or intimidated
To contact an EICO, you can:
- complete the online form below. Once you have logged you details, an EICO will get back to you
- phone 1800 EICO NE or 1800 342663, choose menu option 4 and leave a message. An EICO will call you back as soon as possible
- fax the form available on the pamphlet to 02 676 82439
- face to face contact may be available, if an EICO is located at your campus
The Early Intervention Officer will:
- provide confidential information and support
- explain how the process works
TAFE NSW - New England Institute - is committed to the early resolution of problems, the prevention of bullying, harassment and discrimination and ensuring all staff, students and visitors are treated with dignity and respect.
Please fill out this form to contact an Early Intervention Contact Officer