How to Enrol
This step-by-step guide gives you an overview of how to apply for and enrol in courses at the New England Institute.
Step 1 Choose your course
- Read the Course Information carefully
- Talk to a teacher or a careers counsellor at your campus
Step 2 Assess your eligibility to enrol
- Are there entry requirements?
- Do you need prior experience or qualifications?
Step 3 Register your interest, apply or enrol
Your next step may vary, depending on your course and enrolment location. The Course Information for your course will clearly outline how to proceed with your enrolment.
You may be invited to:
- Register your interest first and then attend an information/pre enrolment session
- Enrol online. Offering information for the course and campus you are interested in is available via the Find a course page on this website. A range of courses open for enrolment from Monday 6 May 2013.
- Enrol at the campus of your choice on Wednesday 25 June 2013 between 10am and 6pm
Your enrolment includes completing the Student Statistical Questions and these can be completed by logging onto Student eServices using your DEC Username and password.
If you require information or assistance you can call in to your local campus or phone our Customer Service centre on 1800 448 176.