Do you feel creative? Are you passionate about art?
- Are you artistic and creative?
- Do you have business and promotional skills for self-employment?
- Are you self-disciplined with good hand-eye coordination?
- Careers in visual arts and crafts are extremely competitive and the occupation is very small – only 9,000 people in Australia are employed in this industry.
- Most artists are self-employed and work either part-time or from home.
- Salaries can range from $400 up to $1,000 or more a week although the majority of people earn less than $500.
Why Study With Us:
- Train in state of the art facilities and dedicated studios.
- Showcase your work through regular student art exhibitions.
- Gain industry experience whilst studying.
- Study full-time or part-time whilst undertaking paid employment.
- Some courses offer pathways to university or higher diplomas.
- Fast track your qualification through recognition of your past experience.
- Ceramics craftsperson
- Ceramics tutor
- Studio production potter
- Visual arts assistant
Find a Course
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Cultural Arts - Certificate II (NRT) 19102
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Cultural Arts - Certificate III (NRT) 19103
Ceramics - Certificate III (NRT) 19123
Ceramics - Certificate IV (NRT) 19124
Fine Arts - Diploma (NRT) 19145
Visual Arts - Diploma (NRT) 7481
Visual Arts and Contemporary Craft - Certificate I (NRT) 19111
Visual Arts and Contemporary Craft - Certificate II (NRT) 19112
Visual Arts and Contemporary Craft - Certificate III (NRT) 19113
Visual Arts and Contemporary Craft - Certificate IV (NRT) 19114
Visual Arts & Contemporary Craft (Visual Arts) - Statement of Attainment (NRT) 19120